Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
ᛎ Jump to recipe
Choripan is an authentic Argentinean sandwich which consists of a crunchy white roll, a grilled chorizo sausage and fresh chimichurri. I thought I would take the concept and make this into a toastie and wow it did not disappoint.
This recipe has loose measurements because well it is a toastie so you can take the concept and make it your own.
- 4 slices of bread, I used sourdough but focaccia or Turkish bread works well too.
- 2 chorizo sausages, finely diced
- 6 tablespoons chimichurri, you can find my recipe here
- 100 grams manchego cheese, grated
- Place a large non stick pan on medium heat and cook diced chorizo for a few minutes until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside, leaving the pan juices.
- Place two slices of bread on the pan wiping up the chorizo pan juices.
- Lather 2 tablespoons of chimichurri on each slice of bread. Evenly divide chorizo, and top with cheese.
- Place another slice of bread on top and cook on medium low heat until crispy and cheese has melted. I cover the pan with a lid for a few minutes on each side to ensure cheese melts.
- Serve with some extra chimichurri to dip in and enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.