Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Chevapi (Croatian Skinless Sausages)
ᛎ Jump to recipe
So easy. Quick. Tasty. Crowd pleaser. Minimal ingredients and mess (you had me at less mess)
Thank you @mjadrijevic for sending through this recipe! I tweaked it a tad as usual so here are my measurements. My Croatian friends were impressed so it got their ✅ of approval.
- 500 grams beef mince
- 500 grams pork mince
- 4 cloves of garlic – crushed
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda/baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Good grind of black pepper and salt
- Mix well and roll into little 20 even sausages. I use a 1/4 measuring cup to portion them.
- You can either grill these for 3-5 minutes on medium high heat or bake on a lined baking tray in the oven at 200C for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with roast potatoes because it would be very uncroatian not too and a salad because…. Balance..
- Replace pork mince with veal or lamb mince.
- These freeze well for 3 months. To cook, simply thaw covered overnight in the fridge and cook as method instructions.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
Love love this recipe!
My family loved it!