Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
White Bean Dip
ᛎ Jump to recipe
I love a homemade dip better than any store bought dip. This is a fabulous quick and easy dip for when you have people coming round and can be made ahead of time. Beans give that beautiful creamy texture and taste without having to add any cream or yoghurt to the dip itself. The simple yet amazing flavours will go hand in hand with crackers, sourdough, focaccia or cut up vegetable sticks.
- 400 grams tinned cannellini beans, drain half the brine
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced
- Juice of 1/2-1 lemon
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, plus a few extra springs for garnishing
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Drain half the brine of the canned beans and do not rinse the beans.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse or process on low speed for 30 seconds. I like this bean dip to still have some chunkiness to it but if you prefer it smooth, process until the consistency is to your liking.
- Place in and airtight container and in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight prior to serving.
- Add some springs of fresh thyme and a drizzle of olive oil when ready to serve. (optional).
- Can keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Cannellini beans can be replaced with butter beans.
- If you do not have a food processor you can simply mash the ingredients with a fork. Ensure garlic is crushed.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.