Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Speedy Garlic Sesame Noodles
ᛎ Jump to recipe
I saw this idea of quick and easy noodles on CJ Cooks Instagram page and I just had to re create them for you all. To me this is a boujee versions of instant 2 minute noodles and I can say that I enjoyed eating them 1000000 times more. So to all my time poor people, this is for you.
276 grams dry rice noodles
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon grated Ginger
1 teaspoons chilli flakes
1 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/3 cup finely diced spring onions
1/4 teaspoons ground white pepper
2 teaspoons sesame oil
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup Rice bran oil
- Fill a medium/large pot with water and bring to the boil
- While you are waiting for the water to boil, in a seperate large bowl place garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, spring onions, white pepper, sesame oil, soy sauce and mix.
- Start cooking noodles as per packet instructions.
- In a small milk pan heat up oil to 190C
- Pour over ingredients and mix well.
- Drain noodles and add to the bowl and toss evenly.
- Serve with extra sliced spring onions and sesame seeds.
Tips & Substitutions:
- Serve with extra steamed asian greens or grilled protein.
- Grilled miso sesame eggplants taste amazing along side this dish.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.