Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Salmon & Soba Noodle Salad
ᛎ Jump to recipe
Summer sassy salads are back and this is a fabbbbb salad that is great for a mid week dinner or entertaining on the weekend.
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 270 grams dried soba noodles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced/sliced
- 1/2 cup finely diced spring/green onions
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup finely diced coriander
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Chinkiang vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoon neutral oil
- ground white pepper
- toasted sesame seeds
- Pre heat oven at 200C fan forced and bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Combine dressing ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Place salmon fillets on a lined baking tray and drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of dressing over the salmon.
- Bake salmon uncovered for 13minutes.
- Meanwhile boil soba noodles as per packet instructions (generally 2-3 minutes) drain and rinse under cold water. Drain off excess water and add noodles to a salad bowl.
- Toss through the remainder of the dressing through the noodles along with cucumber, onions, radish, mint and coriander.
- Serve along side salmon and toasted sesame seeds.
- To add heat to the dish, chilli flakes or diced red chilli could be added to dressing.
- other vegetables could include edamame beans, cabbage, capsicum, carrot.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.