Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
ᛎ Jump to recipe
If you are an olive lover then you have to make these and add them to your table next time you have people over. The addition of the aromats was sensational. Everyone enjoyed every olive they ate with handmade focaccia and my white bean dip.
- 2 cups of mixed olives such as kalamata, Sicilian, and green olives – drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced lengthways
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 strips of lemon rind
- 5 springs of fresh thyme
- Place a medium pan on low heat and toast coriander seeds, stirring for 1 minute.
- Lower heat to low and add olive oil, garlic, chilli, bay leaves, lemon rind and thyme in the pan and allow flavours to infuse for a few minutes.
- Add olives to the pan and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- You can use olives of choice.
- Orange rind can be used to replace lemon.
- Other herbs such as rosemary can be used.
- Allow to cool and place into a clean jar and keep for a week.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.