Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Limoncello & Mint Sorbet
ᛎ Jump to recipe
If you love sorbet then you will love making this limoncello and mint sorbet at home using the KitchenAid ice cream attachment. It makes making ice cream and sorbet at home so easy and the options of flavours are endless.
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 3 cups cold tap water
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup limoncello
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, bruised
- Pinch of salt
- Place KitchenAid Ice cream attachment into freezer overnight to chill.
- Pour caster sugar and water into a saucepan and place on medium heat, simmer for 5-10 minutes occasionally stirring until sugar dissolves. Allow to cool in saucepan slightly.
- Add lemon zest and juice, limoncello, mint and salt. When syrup cools to room temperature, pour liquid into a container to chill in the fridge overnight. Please note sugar syrup will thicken as it is cooling down.
- When you are ready to churn sorbet, remove mint leaves from limoncello syrup and discard.
- Place KitchenAid ice cream attachment on stand mixer as per instructions and trickle limoncello mixture gradually while mixer on lowest setting. Allow to churn on low speed for 20 minutes or until mixture firms.
- Scoop mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for a minimum 2 hours before serving.
- For a non alcoholic sorbet leave limoncello out of recipe and replace with more water to maintain the ratio.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.