Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
ᛎ Jump to recipe
This is a fancy version of rum balls. Now there is nothing wrong with rum balls but I thought why not jazz things up and use frangelico which side note is my secret ingredient in my tiramisu, it gives a gorgeous hazelnut flavour that I adore.
- 250 grams Marie biscuits
- 375ml condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa (hersheys is the best)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 6 tablespoons Frangelico liquor
For decorative crumbing
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Desiccated coconut
- Place Marie biscuits in a food processor and blitz until they resemble a breadcrumb texture. If you do not have a food processor, place biscuits in a large zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin as fine as possible.
- Place crushed biscuits in a large bowl along with condensed milk, desiccated coconut, cocoa, and frangelico.
- Mix well until evenly incorporated.
- Set up rolling station. A small bowl of cold tap water and small bowls with whichever decorative crumbing. Apply a little bit of water on your hands and take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll. Crumb in your topping and place on a plate.
- Place in the fridge for 4hours prior to transferring to a jar or container so they don’t collapse on top of each other.
- Replace Frangelico with Rum to make a traditional Rum ball.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.