Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Fennel, Dill & Hazelnut Salad
ᛎ Jump to recipe
A simple yet delicious salad that I whipped up last supper club was a fennel, fresh dill and hazelnut salad. This salad comes together in literally 15 minutes which is so convenient. I shaved one fresh fennel , added fresh dill and crushed hazelnuts.
- 1 fennel bulb, shaved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted hazelnuts, roughly chop
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- Place fennel, dill and hazelnut in a bowl.
- I like to add dressing ingredients in a clean small jar and shake first before drizzling over salad.
- Dress and serve.
- Other ingredients that can be added to this salad could be; orange segments, radicchio, shaved apple, mint leaves.
- To make ahead of time shop and place ingredients in a bowl and cover with cling wrap and into the fridge. Measure dressing in jar and set aside.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.