Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Deep Sheet Pizza Dough
ᛎ Jump to recipe
I have shared my love for this Alison Roman deep sheet over on Instagram time and time again. I came across this dough recipe on her YouTube page and it honestly helped me overcome my inner fear of making dough from scratch. It is quick and easy and works every time. There is a day prep needed for this dough but when I say it is easy… It is easy.
- 2 1/2 cups warm’ish tap water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 sachet yeast (2 1/4tsp OR 7g)
- 5 cups plain flour or bread flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Whisk warm water, yeast, and honey in a deep bowl.
- Mix in flour and salt until it forms a shaggy dough. Do not worry about over working the dough or it being perfect, it will come together overnight.
- Cover bowl with cling wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Oil two 24cm X 33cm deep sided sheet pans OR one large deep sheet pan with olive oil.
- If using two pans, divide dough into two and place into oiled sheet pans (or place the whole dough into one large sheet pan). Drizzle some oil on the dough and try and spread the dough in pan with your fingertips (it will not be the most pliable at this stage).
- Cover pans with cling wrap again and let it sit out on the countertop for a further 45-60 minutes for their second nap.
- In the meantime prep your sauce and toppings while you wait. Pre heat oven at 230C.
- Uncover cling wrap from dough, spread dough so that the sheet pan is covered. Add your toppings of choice.
- Bake uncovered on the middle rack for 35-45minutes.
- Let pizza cool slightly
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into desired portions and enjoy
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.