Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Big Mac Tacos
ᛎ Jump to recipe
My first viral trend recipe…. Listen it had pickles in it so I couldn’t help myself. This recipe is 100% credit to @walla_abueid as a friend of mine shared it with me and I couldn’t resist. Bloody delicious and everyone inhaled them.
Big mac sauce:
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 pickle, finely diced
- 1/2 cup kewpi mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp American mustard
- 1 tbsp vinegar or pickle juices
- salt to taste
- 500g lean/ no fat minced meat (too much fat in meat won’t allow it to stick to tortilla)
- 10 mini tortilla wraps
- Finely diced onion
- Sliced pickles
- Salt and pepper
- Burger cheese slices
1. For the sauce – In a bowl, add Finley chopped onion, pickles, mayonnaise, tomato sauce, mustard and vinegar- mix well. Add salt, taste and adjust flavour to your liking (this was the exact recipe I put together)
2. Take a handful of meat, place onto tortilla and press down, spreading it evenly over the tortilla. Season with salt and pepper
3. Place meat side down onto grill/ hot plate/ saucepan ( I sprayed some oil onto my saucepan first). Press tortilla down and leave for about 2 mins or until meat is fully cooked. Flip over, add cheese slices and remove from the heat once cheese melts (careful not to burn the tortilla, cheese will continue melting after you remove tortilla off the heat)
4. To your taco, add the lettuce, onions, pickles and Big Mac sauce. Serve hot and enjoy
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also
super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.