Ok, let's cut the crap - CLICK HERE to download a PDF printable of this recipe to keep - Enjoy, Marylin xxx Ingredients: Large handful of mushrooms - diced3 celery stalks - diced500g thigh fillets - small cubes1 large carrot - diced3 cloves of garlic - crushed2 tbsp...
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious.
ᛎ Jump to recipe
1 large brown onion
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
1 lemon, juice and rind
500g marinara mix
500g clams, thoroughly washed
100g salted butter
1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
10g chives, finely diced
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Place a large pot of water to boil. In a seperate deep pan, sauté onion and chilli with EVOO on medium low heat until translucent. Add garlic and cook for a minute until fragrant.
- Cook clams and marinara mix with lemon juice and 1/2 the amount of lemon zest, salt and pepper with lid on for approximately 10minutes, while pasta is cooking.
- While seafood is cooking, add a good amount of salt to the boiling water and cook past as per packet instructions.
- Add half a ladle of the pasta water to the seafood and strain the remainder of the pasta and add to the seafood pan with butter, parsley, chives and the remainder of the lemon zest. Toss until butter is melted and incorporated.
- Wash clams thoroughly with cold salted water and rinse with plain water
- You can use whatever seafood you prefer
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
This dish is PERFECT for this warm weather season where you don't want to stand at the stove and slave. It is a no cook sauce and I have to say it is one of the most easy yet delicious meatless Monday dishes I have created..Ingredients: 500g pasta, spaghetti (you can...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.