Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef… Ingredients: 500g snapper (or white fish of choice) - cut into large cubes1 tin...
Pie Maker Sausage and Egg McMuffins
ᛎ Jump to recipe
Pfft who needs a maccas breakfast when you can make it better at home?
If you don’t have a pie maker then you need to get one pronto… I’ll be showing you more recipes on here using it (like I’m talking donuts and pizza pockets) but if you don’t have one then that is so ok, you can use a cupcake tray and alter the cooking times a bit.
The beauty with these is that you can adjust this to suit you and your taste buds and use what you have in your fridge. I used chorizo mince in the pictures but you can use sausage mince, bacon or even ham.
Sausages, mince taken out of casings (you can use whatever sausage mince, my fav is chorizo)
Eggs – one per compartment
- Turn on pie maker and allow to warm up. No need to spray with oil, just place and press approximately 1 tbsp of mince into each pie compartment. Cover and cook for 1-2minutes.
- Open lid and crack an egg into each compartment, crack some pepper (you can add salt but be mindful when using sausage mince or bacon as it can already be salty enough) and place lid back down. If you like your eggs still a touch gooey then cook them for 3.5minutes, if you rather them well done then cook for approx 4-4.5minutes or until done to your liking.
- Warm your (Mc)Muffins and assemble your sausage and egg (Mc)Muffin. I will list some suggestions to compliment your (Mc)Muffin below.
- Keep it simple with some sauce or add some cheese.
- If using chorizo mince you can layer with some agile, chimichurri, fresh rocket, Swiss cheese.
- Feel free to add some relish.
- Add some fresh tomato, onion and lettuce with sauce of choice – your options are endless.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
What better food than seafood. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by cooking seafood but it really isn’t all too hard if you keep the basics easy. This seafood pasta was super easy but boy is this delicious. Ingredients: 500g spaghetti1 large brown onion3...
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
There isn’t anything better than a slow cooker meal and even better when it is a soup full of nutrients. This is my go too soup and it changes all the time because I generally use what veggies I have at hand. Serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and you have a...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
© Rossano’s Casa 2022
Busy and need instant dinner inspo?
Subscribe to get a free 5-day done-for-you meal plan including a shopping list: