Ok, let's cut the crap - CLICK HERE to download a PDF printable of this recipe to keep - Enjoy, Marylin xxx Ingredients: Large handful of mushrooms - diced3 celery stalks - diced500g thigh fillets - small cubes1 large carrot - diced3 cloves of garlic - crushed2 tbsp...
Massaman Fish Curry
Cool evenings call for a curry… Now I am not a pro with curries but this is delicious and I love the Maesri curry pastes. You could easily swap the fish for chicken, slow cooked beef…
ᛎ Jump to recipe
500g snapper (or white fish of choice) – cut into large cubes
1 tin (114g) Massaman curry paste (I love the maesri brand)
400ml coconut cream
4 medium potatoes – peeled and cubed
1 eggpant – cubed
1 spanish onion – sliced
2 cloves of garlic – crushed
200g baby spinach
5 spring onions – finely sliced
1/2 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
2 tablespoons crushed peanuts or cashews to serve (optional)
1 – 1.5 cups of boiled rice to serve with
- Pop a sauté pan on medium heat with some oil. Sauté onions until softened and add garlic. Stir for a minute until fragrant.
- Stir in curry paste, potatoes, eggplant and coconut cream. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to low and simmer with lid on until potato and eggplant cooked.
- Pop fish in pan topped with baby spinach, coriander and shallots. Season with S&P and cook for approximately 7-10 minutes or until fish cooked through.
- Serve with some crushed nuts of choice on top (optional), additional coriander leaves and spring onions with a side of boiled rice.
- Swap the fish for chicken, a slow cut beef like chuck of gravy beef.
- Use any fish of choice such as salmon, ling, basa.
- Great to have as a dipping sauce, in salads, stir fry’s, noodle dishes etc…
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I'm Marylin:
If you're a foodie who's looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you're in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you'll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
This dish is PERFECT for this warm weather season where you don't want to stand at the stove and slave. It is a no cook sauce and I have to say it is one of the most easy yet delicious meatless Monday dishes I have created..Ingredients: 500g pasta, spaghetti (you can...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.