Makes approximately 6 burgers Ingredients: 800g chicken thigh filletsjuice of 1 lime1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed1/2 tsp dried oregano1tsp salt2tbsp olive oil Smashed avo: 2 avocados,...
Ferrero Rocher Knock Offs
ᛎ Jump to recipe
Now if you don’t like a good old Ferrero Rocher I mean can we even be friends??? Probably not, but I’m sure you do because you clicked on this link and here we are. I am not going to take credit for creating this recipe because I actually did find it on @_bamik_ ‘s page) so please go over and give her a follow. They are a healthier version (I mean they’re totally not healthy but healthier lol) and easy enough to make so I hope you enjoy making these
(haha what I really meant was eating these lol.)
5 cups of hazelnuts plus a bit extra for the outer
80g milk chocolate – use whichever you prefer
1tsp cocoa or cacao
2-3 tbsp coconut oil
2-3 tbsp maple syrup
50g dark chocolate
Left over whole hazelnuts
- Lay hazelnuts on baking paper & roast on 175C fan forced for approx. 10 minutes, just until the skin looks like it is starting to crack off. If you have pre roasted hazelnuts, still roast for a few minutes to get the oils to release.
- Take out of oven & after cooling for a few minutes, place in a tea towel & get most of the skin off.
- Add 1 cup of the hazelnuts in a processor or NutriBullet and blend until you have a butter consistency.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave and stir through cocoa/cacao, coconut oil & maple syrup (or choice of sweetener) with the hazelnut butter/paste.
- Place in freezer for 5min to firm up slightly to make it easy to roll.
- Take out of freezer and roll into 2 tsp balls, place one whole hazelnut in the center and roll smooth.
- Place in freezer for a further 10 min while you melt dark chocolate.
- With any left of hazelnuts, blitz up but not too fine to coat the outer of the balls. Dip balls into melted dark chocolate and then sprinkle the crushed hazelnuts.
- Freeze for a couple of hours and then leave in the fridge for nibbling anytime.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing what you cook! Tag me on Instagram @rossanos.casa
Ciao I’m Marylin:
If you’re a foodie who’s looking for ideas on what to cook, as well as recipes that deliver on flavour, every time, you’re in the right place.
As a recipe developer, cookbook author (and wife and mum to a team of amateur food critics), in my Casa you’ll find delicious inspiration you can use every day.
Popular AF recipes
Chicken and Leek Pies
Ok, let's cut the crap - CLICK HERE to download a PDF printable of this recipe to keep - Enjoy, Marylin xxx Ingredients: Large handful of mushrooms - diced3 celery stalks - diced500g thigh fillets - small cubes1 large carrot - diced3 cloves of garlic - crushed2 tbsp...
Lemon and Ricotta Pasta
This dish is PERFECT for this warm weather season where you don't want to stand at the stove and slave. It is a no cook sauce and I have to say it is one of the most easy yet delicious meatless Monday dishes I have created..Ingredients: 500g pasta, spaghetti (you can...
One Bowl Dinners
This cookbook has 15 one bowl recipes from curries to kofta to stiry frys to a baked risotto. I have made sure each is full of flavour but also super easy to make.
Delicious AF Dinners Cookbook
Meal ideas that will have you trying new recipes and flavours but not stressing out.
1 Dough 10 Recipes Cookbook
My super simple “holy grail” dough recipe along with easy, tasty savoury and sweet winners.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
© Rossano’s Casa 2022
Busy and need instant dinner inspo?
Subscribe to get a free 5-day done-for-you meal plan including a shopping list: