This is another winter warmer soup. I do make this is the slow cooker (surprise surprise) but it can easily be done on the stove top. I am all about wholesome delicious soups in winter.
Serve with some boiled rice and greek yoghurt combined with fresh or dried mint, lemon juice & salt.
Ok, let's cut the crap - CLICK HERE to download a PDF printable of this recipe to keep - Enjoy, Marylin xxx
- 2kg American style pork ribs
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 2 tbsp cornflour + 4 tbsp warm water (dissolved)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.