Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 people
I saw this idea of quick and easy noodles on CJ Cooks Instagram page and I just had to re create them for you all. To me this is a boujee versions of instant 2 minute noodles and I can say that I enjoyed eating them 1000000 times more. So to all my time poor people, this is for you.
276 grams dry rice noodles
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon grated Ginger
1 teaspoons chilli flakes
1 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/3 cup finely diced spring onions
1/4 teaspoons ground white pepper
2 teaspoons sesame oil
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup Rice bran oil
- Fill a medium/large pot with water and bring to the boil
- While you are waiting for the water to boil, in a seperate large bowl place garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, spring onions, white pepper, sesame oil, soy sauce and mix.
- Start cooking noodles as per packet instructions.
- In a small milk pan heat up oil to 190C
- Pour over ingredients and mix well.
- Drain noodles and add to the bowl and toss evenly.
- Serve with extra sliced spring onions and sesame seeds.
Tips & Substitutions:
- Serve with extra steamed asian greens or grilled protein.
- Grilled miso sesame eggplants taste amazing along side this dish.