Ok, let's cut the crap - CLICK HERE to download a PDF printable of this recipe to keep - Enjoy, Marylin xxx
- 2kg American style pork ribs
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 2 tbsp cornflour + 4 tbsp warm water (dissolved)
- Combine all sauce ingredients (except cornflour and water mixture) and pour over ribs in slow cooker. Cook for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the rib from slow cooker and transfer to a large foil tray with a small amount of sauce and grill on BBQ for 3-4 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Dissolve water and cornflour SEPARATELY, then add to sauce mix and simmer on low for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Once thickened, pour over ribs and enjoy!
These ribs are best served with grilled corn, slaw and jacket potatoes topped with sour cream and chives