This satay sauce is DELICIOUS and is more of a Thai inspired satay. It can be used as a marinade, salad dressing or tossed through some noodles, I love it and I hope you will too.
This is great to make and keep at hand in the fridge for the week ahead. Way better than any store bought satay sauce in my opinion.
I would also double batch this... Just saying...
1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (approximately 1 lime)
3 tablespoons neutral oil (rice bran/peanut)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1inch square fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes (optional)
1/4 cup fresh coriander
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz.
2. Keeps well in a glass jar in the fridge for 5 days.
- I would double batch this if making it for a stir fry or noodle dish for the family.
- Keeps well in a jar in the refrigerator for the week ahead.
- Great to have as a dipping sauce, in salads, stir fry’s, noodle dishes etc…