Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
One pantry staple that I LOVE using is harissa paste... This Tunisian paste made from red chilli, garlic, spices and acid is honestly mind blowing amazing. If you follow me on social media you would see me regularly making my harissa and halloumi scrambled eggs. The flavour in this paste makes an amazing base for so many marinades. Hope you love this quick and easy one tray bake.
4 skinless salmon fillets (approximately 500 grams)
2 bunches of broccolini
3 tablespoons harissa paste
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/4 cup finely sliced spring onions
1/3 cup roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
Juice of 1 lemon
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Pre heat oven at 200C fan forced. In a small bowl combine harissa marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Line a large deep baking tray with baking paper. Spread the broccolini over the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle a good glug of olive oil over broccolini.
- Place salmon fillets on top of broccolini and evenly pour marinade over the salmon fillets. Rub well and bake uncovered in the oven for 13-15 minutes.
- Serve with some baked potato wedges.
Tips & Substitutions:
- This amount of marinade could stretch out to 6 salmon fillets.