Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 servings
I use to make this all the time years ago to have in the fridge for a quick and easy breakfast on the go. Super easy and delicious. Perfect on a toasted sourdough slice.
1 tin (400 grams) of lentils, drained and rinsed
1/3 cup finely diced spring onions.
1/3 cup finely diced tomatoes
1/3 cup finely diced celery
1/3 cup finely diced flat leaf parsley
1/3 cup crumbled Greek feta
1 clove of garlic, crushed
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and rinse lentils and add into a bowl.
- Add the remainder of ingredients into the bowl and toss well.
- Keep covered in the fridge for up to 3 days. Serve on some toasted sourdough with some extra olive oil.
- If you do not wish/like lentils you can easy swap them for tinned beans or chickpeas
- This mixture also tastes amazing in a breakfast/lunch bowl with quinoa, avocado and add some grilled protein.
- I love to add some boiled eggs with this mix on some sourdough.