Ok, let's cut the crap - CLICK HERE to download a PDF printable of this recipe to keep - Enjoy, Marylin xxx
- 1 butternut pumpkin, roughly cubed
- 1 leek - white part, diced
- 3 medium/large potatoes - roughly diced
- 6 cloves of garlic, 3 peeled & 3 crushed
- 2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 1tsp traditional curry powder
- 1 tin (400ml) coconut cream
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 1L chicken/vegetable stock
- S&P, olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees, line a baking tray and place cubed pumpkin, carrots and 3 cloves of garlic. Season with S&P and drizzle some olive oil. Cover and bake for roughly 20min and then uncovered for approx. 15min. This should be soft and slightly caramelized not too brown or crispy so keep an eye on it.
- In a deep base pot add some olive oil and sauté on medium low heat your red onion, leek, 3 cloves of crushed garlic until slightly softened. Add curry powder and incorporate.
- Add in your roasted pumpkin, carrots, garlic and cubed raw potatoes. Top with stock, season, and bring to the boil. Once brought to the boil turn heat down to low, place lid on and simmer until potatoes cooked (approx. 15min)
- Once cooked remove pot from heat, add coconut cream and blitz smooth with a stick blender.